Stainless Steel Welded & Seamless Pipes, Heat Exchanger Pipes, Condenser Tubes
One of the Largest Stainless Steel Pipe Suppliers & Distributors – We are a professional manufacturer and just in time supplier for stainless steel pipes across the globe. In addition to manufacturing stainless steel pipe products, we also operate one of the biggest steel sheets and aluminum plate service center in India and China. Spread across a sprawling manufacturing plant, we possess the entire gamut of pipe manufacturing facilities available in-house to produce finest quality products. Our stringent quality control measures make sure that our products remain the best-in-class across the spectrum. Our stainless steel pipe products are designed and manufactured in compliance with international standards and are appreciated for their sturdiness, precise dimensions, durability, finish and corrosion resistance. These stainless steel pipes are available in distinguished sizes (1/2″ to 48″ NB in thk upto 30mm), dimensions and thicknesses to cover the requirements of various industries like power plants, automobile, heavy engineering, offshore and chemical. If you are looking to choose the best aluminium, stainless steel pipes manufacturer and supplier, contact us!
- Stainless steel pipes are long, hollow tubes that are used for a variety of purposes. We prodce stainless steel pipes by two distinct methods which result in either a stainless steel welded or seamless pipe.
- When compared to mild steel pipes, stainless steel pipes have:
- Higher corrosion resistance
- Higher cryogenic toughness
- Higher work hardening rate
- Higher hot strength
- Higher ductility
- Higher strength and hardness
- A more attractive appearance
- Lower maintenance
- Corrosion Resistance
- All stainless steels are iron-based alloys that contain a minimum of around 10.5% Chromium. The Chromium in the alloy forms a self-healing protective clear oxide layer. This oxide layer gives stainless steels their corrosion resistance. The self healing nature of the oxide layer means the corrosion resistance remains intact regardless of fabrication methods. Even if the material surface is cut or damaged, it will self heal and corrosion resistance will be maintained.
- Conversely, normal carbon steels may be protected from corrosion by painting or other coatings like galvanizing. Any modification of the surface exposes the underlying steel and corrosion can occur.
- The corrosion of different grades of stainless steel will differ with various environments. Suitable grades will depend upon the service environment. Even trace amounts of some elements can markedly alter the corrosion resistance. Chlorides in particular can have an adverse effect on the corrosion resistance of stainless steel.
- Ferritic, martensitic and precipitation hardening steels should not be used at sub-zero temperatures. The toughness of these grades drops significantly at low temperatures. In some cases this drop occurs close to room temperature.
ASTM Standards for Manufacturing Stainless Steel Pipes
- A 213 / A 213M-09 -Seamless ferritic and austenitic alloy steel boiler, superheated and heat exchanger tubes
- A 268 / A 268M -Seamless and welded ferritic and martensitic stainless steel tubing for general service
- A 269 / A 269M – Seamless and welded austenitic stainless steel tubing for general service
- A 312 / A 312M – Seamless and welded austenitic stainless steel pipes
- A 450 / A 450M-03 -Standard specification for general requirements for carbon, ferritic alloy, and austenitic alloy steel tubes
- ASTM A511 – Seamless stainless steel mechanical tubing and hollow bar
- A 789 / A 789M -Seamless and welded ferritic-austenitic stainless steel tubing for general service
- A 790 / A 790M-08 – Seamless and welded ferritic-austenitic stainless steel pipe
Stainless Steel Seamless & Welded Pipes Manufacturing & Supply Range
|Product ||Stainless Steel Pipes |
|Size OD ||6mm to 710mm |
|Wall Thickness ||Round Pipes: 1.0 – 50.00 mm |
|Form ||Square, Round, Rectangular |
|Type ||Seamless, Welded, ERW, EFW, 100% X-Ray Welded or Fabricated Pipes |
|Grade ||304, 304L, 304H, 304N, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 317L, 310S, 321, 321H, 347H, S31803, S32750, 347, 330, 825, 904L |
|Length ||2m – 5.8m, 6m, 12m |
|Surface Finish ||Annealed & Pickled, Hot Rolled No.1 Mill Finish, Polished, Mirror, Matte, 240 Grit, 400 Grit, 500 Grit for Stainless Steel Pipes |
|Pipe End ||Plain End/ Bevel End, Groove End, Ends Joint with Flange or Fittings, Threaded on Two Ends, One End with Coupling, One End with Plastic Cap |
|Production Method ||Seamless, Hot Rolled, Cold Drawn, Heat Treated, Impact Tested |
|Trade Term ||FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW |
|Payment Term ||T/T, LC |
|Delivery Time ||15-45 days (based on quantity) after receiving advanced payment by T/T or LC |