Manufacturers & Suppliers of Stainless Steel Flat Bars
Metline is a specialized supplier and exporter of hot rolled stainless steel flat bars and rods. Stainless steel flat bar is the most common product for us, and we stock over 600 tons of steel bar inventory. The steel grade we stock includes 301, 302, 303, 304/L, 304H, 309/S, 310/S, 316/L/Ti, 317/L, 321/H, 347/H, 409/L, 410, 416, 420, 440C, 430, 431, 2205, 2507, 17-4PH, 17-7PH, 904L. Stainless steel flat bars and rods are manufactured by the hot rolled or cold drawing process. Both 304/304L stainless steel flat bars and 316/316L stainless steel flat bars are suitable for machining and component manufacturing. At Metline, stainless steel flat bars are available in custom as well as standard sizes.
While 304/304L stainless steel flat bars are suited for use in all types of general requirements, 316/316L flat bars are widely used for applications requiring high corrosion resistance in more challenging conditions.
Get in touch with us today to discuss your project and your specific needs. If we don’t stock the exact stainless steel flat bar size you need or if it is a non standard size, we will custom make it for you or find a suitable source for you. We welcome your enquiries, and are happy to answer any of your questions regarding stainless steel flat bars. We can also cut stainless steel flat bars to suit your various custom size needs.
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Stainless Steel Flat Bars (Rods)?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Manufacture, Stock & Supply of Stainless Steel Flat Bars
- Best Prices For Stainless Steel Flat Bars Supplied Worldwide with Shortest Delivery Time
- Exporting Stainless Steel Flat Bars is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Stainless Steel Flat Bars – There will be Complete Marking on Stainless Steel Flat Bars, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.