Slip On Flanges Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Slip On Flanges Available for Sale in Sizes 1/2″ to 60″ (DN15~DN1500)
- Pressure Rating: 150 to 2500 Class, PN 2.5 to PN 250
- Slip On Flanges Manufactured in Various Standards & Specifications including ANSI / ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN 1092-1 Flange, JIS Flange
- Certification as per EN 10204 3.1
- Manufacturing Specification: Forged Steel Slip On Flanges, Slip On Plate Flanges
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of slip on type flanges. We produce slip on raised face or flat face flanges as per ANSI B16.5, DIN Standard and EN1092-1 in size range of 1/2” to 60” NPS. We can also produce and supply stainless steel slip on flanges, carbon steel slip on flanges, and alloy steel slip on flanges for high pressure and high temperature applications. We produce flanges in carbon steel, stainless steel, high nickel alloys, duplex/super duplex, copper nickel, titanium and special alloys.
Our manufacturing process for slip on flanges (SORF, SOFF) includes an adequate heat treatment and the examination of chemical and mechanical properties. We have CNC machines as well as conventional lathe machines for machining and processing various types of slip on flanges.
Slip on flanges are generally made from forged carbon, alloy and stainless steel bar stock. The raw materials used for manufacturing flanges include raw round bar of diameter size 20~400mm OD or steel billets for large size flanges.
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Slip On Flanges?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Slip On Flanges
- Best Prices For Slip On Flanges Manufactured by Metline and Exported Worldwide
- Exporting Slip On Flanges is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Slip On Flanges – All Our Products will have Complete Marking on Flanges and/or Packaging, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.