Manufacturers & Suppliers of Threaded/Screwed Bushing & Plug
A Hex Head Plug is a threaded pipe fitting with male threads, which is used to close the end of a pipe having female threads. Metline specializes in the manufacture and supply of high precision threaded/screwed bushing and plug in size range of 1/2″ to 4″ with pressure rating’s upto 9000 Class. We produce and sell stainless steel, carbon steel or galvanised hex head plug, with BSP or NPT threads in line with dimensions as per ASME B16.11.
- Duplex Steel Threaded Plug & Bushing
- Carbon Steel Threaded Plug & Bushing
- Alloy Steel Threaded Plug & Bushing
- Stainless Steel Threaded Plug & Bushing
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Threaded Plug & Bushing?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Threaded Plug & Bushing
- Best Prices For Threaded Plug & Bushing Manufactured by Metline and Exported Worldwide
- Exporting Threaded Plug & Bushing is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Threaded Plug & Bushing – All Our Products will have Complete Marking on Threaded Plug & Bushing Products or Packaging, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.