Manufacturers & Suppliers of Stainless Steel Tube Fittings
Metline is a specialized manufacturer of stainless steel tube fittings in wide range of grades and sizes, suitable for working pressure upto 670 bar. Our stainless steel tube fitting products are available in size range of 1/4″ OD to 2″ OD and are suitable for various high or low pressure applications. Among all the major grades in stainless steel tube fittings, we produce SS 304 Tube Fittings, SS 316L Tube Fittings, Duplex Tube Fittings and 6Mo Stainless Steel Tube Fittings.
Our production range of stainless steel tube fittings include unions, tees, elbows, male & female stud & swivel couplings, reducers & adaptors. Our stainless steel tube fittings are available in metric size ranging from 6 mm to 42 mm and are manufactured in accordance with ASTM & DIN standards.
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Stainless Steel Tube Fittings?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Stainless Steel Tube Fittings
- Best Prices For Stainless Steel Tube Fittings Supplied Worldwide with Shortest Delivery Time
- Exporting Stainless Steel Tube Fittings is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Stainless Steel Tube Fittings – There will be Complete Marking on Stainless Steel Tube Fittings, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.
Metline also specializes in the manufacture and supply of Stainless Steel Tube Fittings, Pipeline Fittings, Tubes, Valves (Needle, Ball, Check, Gate, Globe), Manifold Valves, Gauge Cock, Gauge Saver, Pulsation Dampners, Syphons, Thermowells, Quick Release Coupling, Condensate Pots, Sampling Cylinder, Orifice Plate Assembly, Flanges, Studs, Nuts, Air Headers, and other accessories pertaining to process instrumentation.