Socket Weld Tee, Socket Weld Cross (Straight type and Reducing Type) Manufacturers
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of Socket Weld Tee and Socket Weld Cross, as per ASME B16.11 in size range of 1/8” to 4” NPS. Socket weld tee and cross are generally designed for pressure rating of 3000 PSI, and 6000 PSI. We can also produce and supply socket weld tee for high pressure and high temperature applications.
We produce socket weld tee and socket weld crosses (straight and reducing type) in various ferrous and non ferrous materials such as CARBON STEEL (A105) & STAINLESS STEEL (GRADES 304 / 316 / 321 / 347), CUNI (90/10 & 70/30), MONEL, ALUMINUM AND BRONZE. Socket welding tee and cross are generally made from forged carbon, alloy and stainless steel bar stock. The raw materials used for manufacturing socket welding tee or cross include raw round bar of diameter size 20~90mm OD.
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Socket Weld Tee & Cross?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Socket Weld Tee or Cross
- Best Prices For Socket Weld Tee and Cross Manufactured by Metline and Exported Worldwide
- Exporting Socket Weld Tee & Socket Weld Cross is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Socket Weld Fittings – All Our Products will have Complete Marking on Socket Weld Tee & Cross or Packaging, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.