Manufacturers & Suppliers of Threaded Full & Half Coupling ASME B16.11
Metline specializes in the manufacture and supply of high precision threaded coupling or screwed couplings including half coupling in size range of 1/2″ to 4″ with pressure rating’s 2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS and 9000 LBS. All kinds of threaded coupling fittings are immediately available direct from stock or can be produced with short lead times. We can offer a wide range of carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel threaded couplings in different grades and diameters. Threaded couplings are in general made from raw round bar of diameter 19~85mm.
The standard materials in which Metline can offer screwed couplings include:
- Duplex Steel Threaded Half & Full Coupling
- Carbon Steel Threaded Half & Full Coupling
- Alloy Steel Threaded Half & Full Coupling
- Stainless Steel Threaded Half & Full Coupling
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Threaded Coupling?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Threaded Coupling
- Best Prices For Threaded Coupling Manufactured by Metline and Exported Worldwide
- Exporting Threaded Coupling is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Threaded Coupling – All Our Products will have Complete Marking on Threaded Coupling Products or Packaging, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.