Blind Flanges Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Blind Flanges Available for Sale in Sizes 1/2″ to 60″
- Material Grades: Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Cupro Nickel (90/10, 70/30, 66/30/2/2), Hastelloy (C-4, C-22, C276, B-2), Nickel (200 / 201), Monel (400 & K500), Inconel (600, 601, 625 & 825), Incolloy (800, 800H), Alloy 20, Duplex Steel, SS 904L, Titanium (1 & 2) Etc.
- Pressure Rating: 150 to 2500 Class, PN 2.5 to PN 100
- Blind Flanges Manufactured in Various Standards & Specifications including ANSI / ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN 1092-1 Flange, JIS Flange
- Certification as per EN 10204 3.1
- Manufacturing Specification: A182 Forged Blind Flanges
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of blind flanges with in-house precision machining facilities. We produce blind flanges as per ANSI B16.5, DIN Standard and EN1092-1 in size range of 1/2” to 24” NPS. We can also produce and supply blind flanges for high pressure and high temperature applications. We produce blind flanges in carbon steel, stainless steel, high nickel alloys, duplex/super duplex, copper nickel, titanium and special alloys.
Our manufacturing process for blind flanges includes an adequate heat treatment and the examination of chemical and mechanical properties. We have CNC machines as well as conventional lathe machines for machining and processing various types of blind flanges.
Blind flanges are generally made from forged bar stock. The raw materials used for manufacturing blind flanges include raw round bar of diameter size 20~400mm OD or billets for large size flanges.
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Blind Flanges?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Blind Flanges
- Best Prices For Blind Flanges Manufactured by Metline and Exported Worldwide
- Exporting Blind Flanges is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Blind Flanges – All Our Products will have Complete Marking on Flanges and/or Packaging, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.