Stainless Steel Pipe Bends & Elbows Manufacturers & Suppliers
What is the difference between Pipe Bends and Pipe Elbows?
Pipe bends are generally made, as per custom piping design requirements of the customers, whereas elbows are manufactured in conformity to standard size and specifications eg: ASME B16.9, MSS SP-43 (Dimensional Specification for 45 Degree, 90 Degree and 180 Degree Short Radius & Long Radius Elbows). Pipe bends can be manufactured based on custom radius requirements provided by customers such as 3D, 5D, 6D, 10D, 15D or any other custom radius. Elbows are generally used, when the radius required is 1D, 1.5D or 2D, but when the curvature exceeds 3D, bends are most commonly utilized.
- SR (Short Radius) Elbows or Bends: These elbows have a Center-to-Face dimension of 1.0 X diameter. They are typically used in tight areas where clearance is the main issue.
- LR (Long Radius) Elbows or Bends: These elbows have a Center-to-Face dimension of 1.5 X diameter. They are the most common type of elbow and used when space is available and flow is more critical.
- Custom Radius Pipe Bends: R=3D~10D, with Product Angle of 0°~180°
- Reducing Elbows or Bends: A reducing elbow is a type of fitting which is used to join two pieces of pipe of different sizes.
Metline is a reputed and professional manufacturer of seamless and welded stainless steel elbows and stainless steel pipe bends. All our pipe bend and elbow products are manufactured with high quality raw materials, and can be supplied with test certificates according to EN 10204 3.1. with full traceability.
Stainless Steel Pipe Bends & Elbows – Manufacturing Standards
ASME: ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43
DIN: DIN2605, DIN2615, DIN2616, DIN2617, DIN28011
EN: EN10253-1, EN10253-2
- Stainless Steel Pipe Bends: ASTM A403 WP 304/ 304L/ 304H/ 316/ 316L/ 317/ 317L/ 321/ 310/ 347/ 904L/2205 Duplex Fittings
- Carbon Steel Pipe Bends: ASTM A234 WPB / A420 WPL3/ A420 WPL6/ MSS-SP-75 WPHY 42/46/52/56/60/65/70
- Alloy Steel Pipe Bends: ASTM A234 WP1/ WP5/ WP9/ WP11/ WP22/ WP91
- Other Materials: Monel, Nickel, Inconel, Hastelloy, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Titanium, Tantalum, Bismuth, Aluminium, Zinc, Lead, etc.
- Copper Nickel Pipe Bends: CuNi10Fe1Mn, CuNi30Mn1Fe
Metline Industries is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified manufacturer of quality stainless steel, carbon steel, chrome alloy, and special alloy buttweld pipe fittings. All buttweld fittings manufactured and supplied by us are in line with ASME, ASTM, ANSI and MSS Specifications.
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Stainless Steel Pipe Bends?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Stainless Steel Pipe Bends
- Best Prices For Stainless Steel Pipe Bends Manufactured by Metline and Exported Worldwide
- Exporting Custom Radius Stainless Steel Pipe Bends is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Stainless Steel Pipe Bends & Elbows – All Our Products will have Complete Marking, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.