Manufacturers & Suppliers of Steel Pipe Tee
Metline is a ISO & PED certified manufacturer and supplier of seamless pipe tee in sizes 1/2″ ~ 24″ (DN15~DN600), and welded tee in sizes 26″ ~ 72″ (DN650 ~ DN1800). Pipe tee’s manufactured and stocked by Metline are produced according to ASTM & DIN standards and are supplied by complete certification and traceability. We can produce equal and reducing pipe tee in various materials such as Carbon Steel (WPB, WPC, WPL6), Chrome Moly (WP5, WP9, WP11, WP12, WP22), Stainless Steel (304/304L, 316/316L, 304H, 316H, 309, 310S, 317L, 321/321H, 347/347H, 904L, DUPLEX 2205 / SUPER DUPLEX 2507), High Yield Carbon Steel (WPHY42, WPHY52, WPHY65), Nickel Alloys (Alloy 20, 200, 201, 400, 600, 625, 800H/HT, 825, 254SMO, AL6XN, C276, C22, B3, HAST-X), and Aluminum.
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Pipe Tee – Equal & Reducing Tee?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Equal & Reducing Pipe Tee
- Best Prices For Equal & Reducing Pipe Tee Manufactured by Metline and Exported Worldwide
- Exporting Equal & Reducing Pipe Tee is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Equal & Reducing Pipe Tee – All Our Products will have Complete Marking, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.