Stainless Steel Male Connector Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Instrumentation Fittings, Compression Tube Fittings, Ferrule Fittings, Double Compression Ferrule Tube Fittings
Metline is a specialized manufacturer of stainless steel male connector in various material choices including 304/304L, 316L, 321/321H, 347/347H, 904L and Alloy 20. In addition, we can also offer stainless steel male connector in Duplex stainless steel grades, made to match your highest precision requirements.
Stainless steel 316L & Stainless Steel 304 male connector tube fittings are most widely recommended option for corrosive gases and high purity applications due to its superior resistance, non-reactivity, exceptional durability and high-surface finish properties. It is compatible with most gas types and low-velocity oxygen applications.
Specification & Production Range for Stainless Steel Male Connector
|Materials||Stainless Steel 304/304L, Stainless Steel 316/316L, Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Brass, Alloy 400, Alloy 20, Duplex, Super Duplex, 904L, Alloy C276, Alloy 600|
|Sizes||1/8” OD to 1” OD (Suitable for Tube End) 4mm OD to 25mm OD (Suitable for Tube End)|
|End Connections||NPT / BSP / BSPT / UNF / METRIC|
|Pressure Rating||Up to 9000 PSI|
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Stainless Steel Male Connector?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Stainless Steel Male Connector
- Best Prices For Stainless Steel Male Connector Manufactured by Top Quality Mills in India, and Worldwide
- Exporting Stainless Steel Bulkhead Male Connector is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Stainless Steel Male Connector – There will be Complete Marking on Stainless Steel Male Connector, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.