Manufacturers & Suppliers of Stainless Steel Pipe Elbows
Metline is a ISO & PED certified manufacturer and supplier of seamless stainless steel elbows in sizes 1/2″ ~ 24″ (DN15~DN600), and welded stainless steel elbows in sizes 26″ ~ 72″ (DN650 ~ DN1800). Stainless steel elbows manufactured and stocked by Metline are produced according to ASTM & DIN standards and are supplied by complete certification and traceability.
Our Product Range Includes:
- Materials: A234-WPB, A420-WPL6, A234-WP12, A234-WP11, A234-WP5, A403-WP304, A403-P304L, A403-WP316,A403- 316L etc.;
- OD: 1/2″ – 48″;
- WT: Sch5 – Sch160;
- Degree: 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180° etc.;
- Bending radius: R=1D, R=1.5D, R=2D, R=3D, R=5D;
- Surface: Painted with black paint (or varnish), galvanized, 3PE, FBE epoxy anti-corrosion coating etc;
- Packaging: Wooden case, pallet; Inspection: Water pressure test, X-ray inspection, ultrasonic inspection
Why Choose Metline, as Your Source for Stainless Steel Elbows?
- More Than 3 Decades of Experience in Stock & Supply of Long Radius & Short Radius Stainless Steel Elbows
- Best Prices For Stainless Steel Elbows Manufactured by Metline and Exported Worldwide
- Exporting Stainless Steel Pipe Elbows is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
- Complete Traceablility for Stainless Steel Pipe Elbows – All Our Products will have Complete Marking, and the Details can be co-related to the Test Certificates.