Socket weld fittings are mainly used in sectors and fields such as petrochemical, medical and health, electric power, aerospace, military, fire, metallurgy, shipbuilding, gas, nuclear power, and environmental protection, which are subject to high pressure and precision.
- The material for forged socket weld alloy steel fittings conforms to the requirements of ASTM A182 F5, F9, F11, F22 and F91.
- The dimensions for forged alloy steel fittings conform to ASME B16.11
- Products are packaged to ensure that there is no damage during transit.
- In case of exports,standard export packaging is done in wooden cases.
- All fittings and flanges are marked with Grade,Lot No,Size,Degree and our trade mark.
- On special requests we can also, make custom marking on our products.
Socket Weld Fittings Manufacturers
Production & Supply Range for Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings
||Forged Alloy Steel Socket Weld Fittings
||ASTM A182 F5, F9, F11, F22 and F91
||Forged & Machined
||1/8″ up to 4″ (DN6~DN100)
||2000#, 3000#, 6000#, 9000#
||Elbow, Tee, Coupling, Half Coupling, Cap, Plug, Bushing, Union, Out-Let, Swage Nipple, Bull Plug, Street Elbow
||ASME B16.11, MSS-SP-79, MSS-SP-83, MSS-SP-95 and MSS-SP-97.
||EN 10204 3.1/3.2
High Pressure Forged Alloy Steel Pipe Fittings, Threaded and Socket Weld Pipe Fittings
|Alloy Steel 90° Elbows
||Alloy Steel Couplings
Sizes 1/8″ – 4″
Pressure Ratings –
2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS
|Alloy Steel 45° Elbows
||Alloy Steel Reducers
|Alloy Steel Street Elbows
||Alloy Steel Inserts
|Alloy Steel Tees
||Alloy Steel Caps
|Alloy Steel Crosses
||Alloy Steel Unions